Start working with us
At Big Brothers Big Sisters, we’re always looking for talented, dedicated people who believe in the power of role models and the potential of children.
One of the most rewarding ways to get involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters is to work with us. A career with Big Brothers Big Sisters is an opportunity to merge your talents and personal values with your desire to make a difference.
Every day, we are changing the perspectives of children and enabling them to see the world around them in a more positive light. With that new point of view, they can see their potential more clearly and dream bigger about their future. Our success is a result of committed and inspired employees, working together to make a lasting impact on America's youth, schools, and communities.
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing and Stakeholder Engagement
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Yes
FLSA STATUS: Exempt – Salary
LOCATION: Nashville, TN
BIGGER AND BETTER TOGETHER
For over 50 years Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee has served young people in the Middle TN region. Our work supports our belief that every child has the ability to succeed and thrive in life. Big Brothers Big Sisters makes meaningful, monitored matches between adult volunteers (Bigs) and youth (Littles). Through our commitment to quality and innovation, and the passion we have for our work, we develop and sustain positive, life-changing relationships that have a direct and lasting impact on the lives of our youth and the adults who mentor them.
Our Mission is to create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth. As noted by our Vision, we are driven by a future in which all youth achieve their full potential.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. We know that teams perform at their highest when they feel supported and that they belong. Each of our team members bring unique perspectives and skills and we are committed to building a culture where voices are heard, differences are celebrated, and everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work. We are bigger and better together!
About the Role
Big Brothers Big Sisters seeks a Digital Marketing Manager who will thrive in a growing organization that is dedicated to positively impacting more youth through high quality, 1-to-1 mentoring. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing on-brand, mission-aligned content strategy and campaigns across all BBBSMT digital platforms including website, social media, email and blog to support agency awareness, engagement, volunteer recruitment and giving objectives. Responsibilities will include day to day management and optimization as well as quarterly analytics/dashboard reporting. This role will also collaborate on the development of site design, content, navigation, traffic and engagement strategies to ensure website and other digital platforms deliver on agency objectives.
Day to day:
- Develop and implement content strategy and editorial calendar across website, social media, blog and email marketing platforms. Create, write, and publish dynamic content in accordance with brand guidelines
- Manage digital platform engagement and performance, ensure integrity and functionality of all content and engagement tools as well as execute ongoing content updates to support agency-wide strategic objectives
- Consistently optimize digital platform experience and performance as well as deliver quarterly digital dashboard including recommendations for continuous improvement. Key KPI’s include: website traffic, bounce rate, page views/duration, social media followers and engagement, email open rate, digital/social click-thru rate on campaign calls to action, etc.
- Partner with Director of Annual Giving and Recruitment to implement multi-channel digital campaigns to support individual giving, events and volunteer recruitment initiatives including associated results measurement
- Serve as a proactive and creative problem-solver who brings passion, enthusiasm and innovation to the Marketing and Stakeholder Engagement team and agency as a whole
- Collaborate with Programs and Operations teams to support strategic objectives, program launch and promotion, grant fulfillment and database reporting
- Oversee Community Engagement Specialist in ongoing management of BBBSMT social platforms and communities as well as manage external creative and web development vendors to ensure optimal delivery of scope of work
This Job May Be For You…..
- Proficient in new media technologies with an exceptional understanding of and passion for digital, social media, mobile and email marketing
- 3-5 years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Experience managing multi-channel digital campaigns across website, social media, email, and mobile platforms including content strategy, editorial calendar, content development, publishing and optimization including analytics reporting
- Understanding of SEO, Content Management Systems (CMS), HTML and basic CSS principles. Comfortable with basic website troubleshooting with ability to make ongoing recommendations for improvement of User Experience (UX)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, Constant Contact, Google Analytics and Ads. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Content creating and writing ability. Understanding of production specifications and requirements for asset delivery across multiple platforms
- Strong attention-to-detail, problem solving, project management and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Team player with desire to innovate and collaborate
- Ability to mentor and inspire high-performing team members as well as manage external vendors to deliver best-inclass service
- Passion for BBBSMT’s mission to defend the potential of Middle Tennessee youth
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
Because we hire the best people and value our staff, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle TN works hard to provide competitive benefits to our team. Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)- generous portion is paid by BBBSMT
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Immediate enrollment in our 403B retirement plan – 50% agency match of employee contributions up to 6% of pay, fully vested after 12 months
- Training & Development Programs
- Opportunities for advancement- we promote from within!
- 10 days of paid vacation
- 15 Paid holidays including the week between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible work schedule
To see more of the impact we are making: http://www.mentorakid.org
If this sounds like the position and organization for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with “Your Name- Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Other duties as assigned.
Big Brothers Big sisters of Middle Tennessee celebrates diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.