For over 50 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee has served the youth in our community. Our team is made up of highly passionate and talented individuals who are driven by our mission to ignite the power and promise of youth in everything they do.
EVERY VOICE IS HEARD
We want people of all backgrounds to be represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team. We are committed to building a culture where every voice is heard, differences are celebrated, and everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work.
We make it a priority to invest in our staff by offering a competitive benefits package including:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)- generous portion is paid by BBBSMT
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Immediate enrollment in our 403B — We match 50% of what you contribute up to 6% of pay. Staff are vested after 12 months of employment
- Training & Development Programs
- Opportunities for advancement- we promote from within!
- 20 days of paid time off
- 16 paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible work schedule
Become a defender of potential and join our team!
Mentor Corps Fellow: Big Cousin
The Mentor Corps Fellowship is a paid, paraprofessional fellowship that seeks to multiply the impact of highly sought-after mentors by matching them 1-to-1 with multiple Littles in our programs and to eliminate the need for our youth to wait before experiencing the benefits of mentoring.
This is a selective, cohort-based fellowship designed to expand our impact to more youth through group mentoring. Mentor Corps Fellows are matched with an average of 10 Littles, depending on the program and fellowship term, where they meet throughout the week to facilitate ongoing professional development and coaching.
Mentor Corps Fellows are selected and trained to serve as one-to-one mentors in our program for 6-12 months and are compensated accordingly.
- Ability to meet same requirements needed to serve as a mentor in our program
- Must have 10 – 20 hours a week to commit to mentoring
- Available evenings/weekends and can be flexible based on mentees’ schedule
- Healthy identifiable lifestyle
- Bilingual applicants encouraged to apply